Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 3

Felt great today. Had an awesome massage which made both my hammy and my elbow situation feel much better. Was able to get through my arm workout with light weights. Didn't do Dips b/c I didn't want to push my luck with my elbow. It felt fine through the exercises, only noticed the slightest discomfort when I was doing the 'heavier' bench press.

Took the world's lamest spin class--if the weather doesn't change soon I'm going to lose it. At one point the teacher was standing up on the floor pedaling her arms in the air to inspire us to spin faster. The 'sprint' was to an acoustic version of "Great Balls of Fire." gah.

[I CAN'T WAIT to get back on my bike outside. Have I mentioned that? Sprinting down the flats at 30mph, bombing down hills, riding up and down the rollers past the barns and the reservoirs--*sigh*]

I lasted 25 minutes and left and popped into a Hip Hop dance class which was a hilarious spectacle but still a ton of fun. Somewhere between age 30 and 39 my rhythm completely dissolved. Need to work on that.

Today's Food and workouts: [click to enlarge]








No comments:

Post a Comment